-->
March 24, 2018
#SoHip | We Love These Looks From Wema Sepetu
Wema Sepetu came back on social media early this year with a positive attitude.
In fact, last was quite difficult for the former beauty queen. She felt cyber bullied by trolls online which prompted her to leave social media for a minute. However, she is now back and she posted this on Instagram.
As I look back to 2017, I see a lot of lessons learnt, I see mistakes made but along the way taught me quite a lot... I see remorse and still experienced Life in a picture I never imagined... .
As I look into 2018, I see my Future... I see a Future that is sooo BRIGHT... I see POSITIVITY...
We are very glad to see that she is ready to kick ass in 2018 and it shows from the looks she’s been sporting. Here are our favorite looks by Wema Sepetu this year so far.

0 messages:

Post a Comment

PERKS


Be Social w/ Afroziky




About | ©Afroziky 2020